Just wanted to let you guys know about a free virtual parent summit that is occurring this weekend August 28th and 29th. It is a great resource that you can watch from the comfort of your own home. You don’t have to get dressed and go anywhere! There are more than twenty presenters and most of them have topics which are relevant to parents of teens. Here are some of the topics that will be covered for parents of middle school/high school teens:
- Sleep Issues
- Learning Styles
- Helping Disabled Teen Graduates Launch
- Overcoming Boredom and Down Time
- Fostering Creativity
- Improving Study Skills
- Nurturing Mother/Daughter Relationships
- Strategies to Getting Admitted to Top Colleges
- Family Harmony
- Protecting Your Child from Online Dangers
- Tips to Help Your ADHD Student
- Lunchbox Ideas
- Getting Your Teacher on Your Team
- Taking Great Photographs
- Teaching Your Teen to Manage Money
- Parenting with Purpose
- Does Your Child Need Tutoring?
I am going to be presenting the session on Teaching Your Teen to Manage Money. I am so excited about this content and would love it if you would attend my session! To see the list of speakers and session topics go here, don’t forget to register while you are there. Don’t feel like you have to listen to all of them, just pick the ones that interest you (one of those should be mine, right?). If you can’t make the times, the session replays will be available for two weeks. Attending live would be best because then you can interact with the presenter in the chat, which is always more fun! Every speaker also has a great prize giveaway which will be drawn from the people who complete the feedback survey!
See you at the summit!